This website (Site) is owned and operated by the Population Health Research Network (PHRN). By accessing, reading or using this Site you are agreeing to the disclaimer and copyright information found below.
- The information provided on the Population Health Research Network (PHRN) Site has been created to inform and educate you on the work of the PHRN and related entities.
- Whilst all effort has been made to ensure that all content on, or accessed through this Site including information, text, images, resources, graphics and animations are correct, accurate and current, the PHRN is not responsible for any changes, errors, inaccuracies or defects in the content or information contained on this Site and cannot guarantee that everything on this Site or linked to it is accurate and correct.
- The PHRN Site provides links to Third Party sites for your convenience and information. The PHRN is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, in whole or part, resulting from your use of the PHRN Site or any Third Party site linked to the PHRN Site.
- The PHRN cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this Site and therefore accepts no responsibility to any disruption to service or loss of use of this information from the PHRN Site or any linked Third Party site.
- No assurance is given that the material on the PHRN Site will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- The PHRN does not sponsor or endorse the products, subscriptions or content of any Third Party site linked via the PHRN Site.
- The PHRN does not accept any responsibility for Third Party websites not under its control.
- The PHRN does not permit the PHRN Site to be linked to any other Third Party site without the written permission of the PHRN Chief Executive.
- The PHRN owns copyright to this Site. Visitors to the Site may download material for in-house or private use only provided the content is not altered or modified. Visitors cannot distribute or publish any material from this Site without permission from the PHRN Chief Executive. No part of the PHRN Site may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the written permission of the PHRN Chief Executive.
- Each user waives and releases the organisations/individuals associated with the PHRN Site to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through the PHRN Site. In no event shall the organisations/individuals associated with the PHRN Site be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
- The PHRN values your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any email address or contact details you provide us either as part of an enquiry or for subscription purposes will remain confidential.
- The PHRN reserves the right to make any alterations, modifications, additions, deletions, corrections and updates to the Site at any time and without notice.